The question of your lifetime and theirs: “How affordable is life insurance?”
Life insurance is a great way to help prepare for life’s unexpected moments. Like most of us, you probably worry about the future. Can we pay off the house? Will my kids get a good education? Will they grow up healthy and happy? But the question many folks have is… How affordable is life insurance? Let’s take a look at the infographic below, then we will look at how to get started.
So, how do you get started?
Understanding Life Insurance
Interested in helping to protect your loved ones’ financial future, but not sure where to begin? We’ve put 100 years of Farmers Insurance experience and know-how at your disposal. With Farmers we’ll help you understand:
- When is the best time to apply for life insurance?
- How much coverage do I need?
- What types of coverage are available?
- How do I talk to my family and my agent about Life insurance?
Finding the Life Insurance Policy for You
Life is all about options and choices, and so is Farmers Life® insurance. With a variety of coverage options and products, you can find the coverage that you want for your family and your needs.
- Understand the difference between Term and Permanent coverage.
- See which term coverage options there are, for generally the greatest amount of coverage at the lowest initial cost.
- See which types of whole life insurance options there are, for permanent coverage and cash value accumulation.
- See which types of universal life insurance options there are, to help meet your current and future financial needs.
Getting the Help You Want
Farmers Life understands that life insurance is a personal decision and not one to take lightly. That’s why we have knowledgeable agents right in your community, ready to help you with the information, experience, and personalized service you need to guide you through the Life insurance process.